Missouri Health Care for All supporters accomplished a tremendous amount in 2017:
- We STOPPED SB 28, which would have slashed Medicaid funding for vulnerable Missourians
- We STOPPED the AHCA, the BCRA, Graham-Cassidy, and Skinny Repeal
- We SPOKE OUT against cuts to home- and community-based services for people with disabilities
- We ADVOCATED FOR a Prescription Drug Monitoring Program to combat the opioid epidemic in Missouri
- We URGED Congress to fund the Children’s Health Insurance Program
- We EDUCATED our neighbors about how the tax bill will hurt health care
Scroll down for highlights from our work this year!
We already know 2018 is going to be just as tough as 2017, but our accomplishments this year give me great hope for the impact we can have in the new year. It’s not too late to make a tax-deductible donation to sustain our work in 2018: Please click here to donate.
Here are just a few highlights from a phenomenal year of action and impact: