Missouri needs to expand Medicaid for the 300,000 people who would benefit from Expansion. We will only succeed if enough people across the state speak out, loudly and often, for expanding.
Here are five easy things you can do to help get Medicaid expanded in Missouri:
1. Call 1-800-980-4407 to leave a message for your State Senator.
- Leave your name and address
- Say why you support Medicaid expansion (e.g., it saves lives, creates jobs, helps keep hospitals open)
- Let them know if you or someone you know is in the Medicaid gap
2. Take action online – Click Here to e-mail your State Senator and State Representative.
3. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Share and Re-Tweet the personal stories of Missourians who need Medicaid Expansion.
4. Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper, explaining in 100-200 words why you support Medicaid Expansion.
5. Attend one of the following Lobby Days:
- Tuesday, April 8
- Wednesday, April 9 (Student Focused Day)
- Wednesday, April 23
- Tuesday, May 6
- Wednesday, May 14
We will provide you with training, materials and a team leader, and can usually help with transportation or carpooling. Contact email@example.com or 877-383-8884 to RSVP or for more information.