Breaking News: The U.S. House just took its first vote to gut the Affordable Care Act.
The U.S. House has followed the Senate’s lead by voting 227-198 to pass the budget resolution designed to dismantle the ACA.
Representatives Ann Wagner, Blaine Luetkemeyer, Vicki Hartzler, Sam Graves, Billy Long, and Jason Smith voted in favor of gutting the Affordable Care Act’s benefits for Missouri families.
Representatives Lacy Clay and Emanuel Cleaver stood with Missouri families and voted no on this dangerous proposal.
Join us Tuesday for Rush Hour Rallies across the state
We are taking to the streets to have our voices heard. Join us for Rush Hour Rallies from across the state.
- Arnold: Corner of Richardson & 141
- Clayton: Sen. Blunt’s Office: 7700 Bonhomme #315
- Dexter: Intersection of N. One Mile Rd & Business 60
- Joplin: SW corner of 32nd & Rangeline
- Springfield: Intersection of National & Sunshine
- St. Louis: Sen. McCaskill’s Office: 5850 Delmar Blvd A
Tuesday, January 17th – 11:00 AM
Speak out against these reckless votes
Take to Social Media!
Take a picture of yourself holding a “Don’t Take My Health Care” sign and tweet or post it. Be sure to include these hashtags: #KeepOurCare #SaveACA #Reckless