King v Burwell will be decided in June. The day the decision is released, we will hold rallies at 5:30 PM. Join Missouri Health Care for All and our partners across the state for Decision Day Rallies. Find events statewide or plan your own to stand for affordable health care!
In June 2015, the United States Supreme Court will announce its decision in King v Burwell, a case that challenges the availability of health insurance discounts in states like Missouri. This decision is very important to continued access to affordable health care for Missourians. Read more about the case here & what it could mean for Missourians.
The day the Supreme Court announces its decision, join us for rallies across the state at 5:30 PM.
We will come together to understand the decision, hear how it affects the lives of Missourians, and the next steps for our movement.
What: Decision Day Rallies – Response to King v. Burwell Supreme Court decision on health insurance discounts
Time: 5:30 PM
Date: The day the Supreme Court decision in King v. Burwell is released
- Columbia: Central Missouri Community Action, 807 N. Providence Road, Columbia, MO 65203
- West side of Providence Road
- Festus: Disability Resource Association, 130 Brandon Wallace Way, Festus, MO 63028
- Joplin: Joplin Community Clinic, 701 S Joplin Ave, Joplin, MO 64801
- Kansas City: Amethyst Place, 2732 Troost Ave # A, Kansas City, MO 64109
- Springfield: First Unitarian Universalist Church, 2434 E Battlefield, Springfield, MO 65804
- St. Louis: Central Reform Congregation, 5020 Waterman Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108
- West Plains: Howell County Office Building, 35 Court Square, West Plains, MO 65775
- On the Square, the old Bank of America building
We don’t know the date of the Court’s decision, and we don’t know what their decision will be, but we do know one thing: Missouri Health Care for All will keep working until every Missourian has access to quality, affordable health care.
If you would like to volunteer with any of these Decision Day Rallies, or host your own in your community, contact us at email@example.com. We will connect you with event leads and provide you with all the materials and guidance to make a true statewide impact.